I will be adding a semi-permanent second photographer to my wedding photography business Region Weddings. I keep my wedding work seperate from studio shoots, high school seniors, etc. You are currently on my Portrait Photography website. To view my wedding work, please go here.
Please read the following information and then fill out the survey below. At the end of July / early August I'm going to schedule meetings with all interested photographers. I will call or email you to set this up.
- I will be adding one or possibly two second photographers.
- If you do not have professional gear right now, this does NOT preclude you from the position. Camera equipment may be provided, but this is not guaranteed.
- If you are a working professional portrait photographer with your own business, you ARE welcome to apply for this position. This is perfect for the child / family photographer who simply wants to do weddings part time.
- If you are a working professional wedding photographer with your own wedding photography business, you are welcome to apply, but this is probably not the position for you. I have a great relationship with many of my peers and I support them, but this position requires someone who will be committed to Region Weddings first and foremost when it comes to wedding photography.
- This is a paying position and you will be issued a 1099 Form and be responsible for your own taxes.
- IMPORTANT: Region Weddings is NOT a photography service where I send a revolving door of photographers out to shoot weddings I've booked. You will be shooting right alongside me for these weddings and events.
- Most of my weddings take place in the Northwest Indiana area, but occasionally venture out to Michigan, Illinois and southern Indiana.
I'm sure you have many more questions and I'd love to cover them with you over coffee sometime soon. Please submit the form below and I will contact you.
Steve (photographer / owner of SBV Photography and Region Weddings)