As the dates for the Northwest Indiana Photography Workshops get closer, I've been getting emails and call with some questions. Here is a compilation of some of those questions.
- Do I need to bring a computer for the After Capture class? No, it's not necessary. I will be editing images from scratch and putting that up on a projector. I'd love to take a couple of yours and do the same. Perhaps we can take turns and sit together and finish off an image.
- Do I need to bring a camera? For the second class you will need a camera. You don't need any accessories as I will be providing these. If you have an external flash you can bring it and we will guide you on that if needed.
- If it rains on June 7th for the outdoor class, what then? We have a rain day scheduled for the next morning of June 8th. We would then go inside for the After Capture class. If it rains both days I will reschedule with you to make sure you get the hands on shooting class in.
- Will these be advanced or beginners classes? This is the toughest thing always. I want to do a quick chat and see where everyone is and go from there. I can adapt quickly if we are ever moving too fast or too slow. The first class is perfect for you if you struggle with or never shoot in manual mode. I hope to open up a whole new world for you.
- Is there a discount for taking all three classes? Yes. For the Photographer Workshop Trilogy enter the code earlybird2014 at checkout by April 30th to get an additional 10% off.
- What is the Q&A portion? This is where we can solve specific problems you may be having. It will be a roundtable discussion.
- Do you have a college degree in photography? No, but I've studied and taken many classes as well as workshops from renowned wedding photographer David Ziser and photoshop workshops from various instructors.
- Do you do photography full time? Yes. My two business are Region Weddings and SBV Photography, the site you are currently on.
- When will One to One classes be announced? I plan to start offering these shortly after the workshops in June.
- Can I take some of these classes and then do a One to One afterwards? Yes, you can take one or all three classes and then take a One to One class. These will be more free style and we will cover things to your specifications and needs.
No one has asked this, but I really enjoy teaching what I know to people. I recently did a free class at a local library and it was great fun and people seemed to really get a lot out of it. These classes are going to take that library class to the next level.